Senior Manager, Software Engineering
New York, NY
Senior Adobe (AEM) Engineer
The Senior Adobe AEM Engineer is a technical position within the Office of the CIO at Disney Streaming Services. This individual in this role will support the Adobe AEM digital asset management environment inclusive of engineering solutions and providing day to day maintenance and support of the platform for our marketing, product and design teams and their creative assets.''
• 5+ years of Adobe AEM Engineering and Architecture experience, supporting small to large enterprise environments
• Experience utilizing APIs to integrate with downstream systems I.e. Zendesk, JIRA, ServiceNow
• Strong Understanding of Adobe Experience Cloud products, including Adobe Experience Manager Assets (AEMaaCS)
• Ability to Identify and recommend Adobe Experience Cloud based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture
• Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies as related to Adobe Experience Cloud products
• Experience Documenting and reviewing both high and detailed-level technical and functional requirements.
• Ability to translate non-functional requirements into solution designs
• Adobe Experience Cloud certifications a plus
• Experience utilizing JIRA a plus
• Ability to work independently and solve problems with speed and efficiency
• Ability to self-motivate, handle, and prioritize competing tasks
• Strong verbal, written and social skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Manage all aspects of the Adobe AEM tool chain including but not limited to: User provisioning and Deprovisioning, Metadata updates, Directory Creation and Application of permissions
• Gather, analyze and interpret information, requirements & datapoints to understand business processes, pain points, business needs and customer experience to deliver Adobe Experience Cloud based technical solutions that solve for those needs.
• Produce Technical Design encompassing both functional and non-functional requirements
• Lead key technical design decisions, including detailed description of each option, pros and cons of each solution and recommendations.
• Communicate this vision to the team and ensuring the developed solution matches this architecture design
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.