The Quality Assurance team is responsible for validating all work before it goes to production, this includes software: web, mobile, connected device applications, media, non-consumer facing products and more. Additionally, the Quality Assurance teams creates and maintains the framework used for automation testing at DS and performs all performance testing.
The QA Manager will manage and drive continuous improvement, daily releases and test automation efforts for all direct-to-consumer commerce platform, tooling, and feature initiatives. Will be responsible for implementing best practices for production level commerce testing, including understanding of all payment methods for online purchasing which will include various countries and understanding the rules and regulations of proper use of these payment methods. The QA Manager will work to balance the quality control; be thorough and capable of dealing with complexity; define risk and value of delivering diverse features from changing business demands. The QA Manager will grow team through recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, motivating, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures. The QA Manager works directly with Senior QA Manager/QA Director/s to align with department and organization goals and develop new ideas for process improvement. The QA Manager will work closely with project owners and leads to fit in necessary resourcing based on project timelines. Additionally, the QA Manager will provide quality reporting as needed/upon request as to the status of all overseen projects. Provides general team feedback to upper management and contributes to project reporting for executive review.
• Day to Day operations (reviewing test plans, overseeing projects and timelines, meetings, reporting
• Team Development
• Department and Organization goals
• 8+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
• 3+ years of experience in leadership
• Has the ability to lead a team of at least 5-10 people
• Has expert knowledge of technological components utilized by the organization
• Quality Assurance with Web App experience
• Jira, X-ray (test case management systems), Charles Proxy , Postman, Browser Stack and/or Microsoft Remote Desktop experience
• Expert knowledge of digital streaming devices and industry trends
• E-Commerce experience
• Launching applications internationally
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or related field OR equivalent experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5pm6-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.