The Quality Assurance team is responsible for validating all work before it goes to production, this includes software: web, mobile, connected device applications, media, non-consumer facing products and more. Additionally, the Quality Assurance teams creates and maintains the framework used for automation testing at DSS and performs all performance testing.
The QA Analyst will be analyzing requirements, user stories, and design documentation to ensure that they are clearly defined, complete, and testable. The QA Analyst will be responsible for the creation and execution of test plans, test cases, and test scripts to verify new and existing (regression) software functionality. The QA Analyst will test the applications via Black Box, Regression, Release, Stress, and Negative testing methods. The ideal candidate will contribute both to the definition and the enforcement of quality assurance processes and procedures based on best practice methodology.
• Accountability for participating in test activities, creating detailed test plans and writing test cases
• Provide status updates for all QA/TPM/Dev resources during the testing cycle
• Proactively learn the backend infrastructure, new testing and technology trends, upcoming releases
• QA or relevant experience
• 3+ years of QA or relevant experience
• Manual testing experience
• Familiarity with proxy tools such as Charles Proxy and Wireshark
• Media streaming testing experience
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or related field OR equivalent experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo6ox-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.