Associate Manager, Growth Marketing
New York, NY
Project Manager, Integrated Planning (Nat Geo) - Project Hire
As a Project Manager for Nat Geo's Integrated Planning team, you will be the central point of contact for your assigned projects, playing a key role in driving the project lifecycle from initiation to closure. You will be responsible for ensuring the seamless integration and alignment of efforts across multiple departments including Production, Marketing, Editorial, and Synergy. Your keen attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to manage complex projects will be crucial in developing content, coordinating with creative teams, and identifying amplification opportunities to maximize project outcomes. This is a long-term project hire role.
• Act as the primary liaison for all project-related communications, ensuring that stakeholders are aligned and informed throughout the project lifecycle.
• Facilitate project kick-off, integration, and alignment meetings to set project objectives, deliverables, and timelines with all relevant team members.
• Diligently track and chase dependencies, ensuring all project components are progressing according to plan.
• Coordinate activities of all Project Managers across various departments to ensure a cohesive approach to project execution.
• Develop and maintain essential project documentation including content summaries, central project pages, executive share-outs, and post-mortem analyses.
• Collaborate with the Editorial team to coordinate the development of stories, ensuring integration with Integrated Storytelling, Photo, Immersive, and Video teams.
• Work closely with Creative and Marketing teams to ensure timely creation and distribution of project assets.
• Proactively identify opportunities for project amplification and Ad Sales, presenting these opportunities to the relevant teams for further development.
• 5+ years of professional experience in Project Management or Program Management or a similar role in entertainment, media, or digital content organizations.
• PMP Certification is strongly preferred, as is an understanding of the process of story development.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail.
• Knowledge of creative deliverables for social, websites, video, and linear productions.
• Track record of collaborating with a large and varied group of cross-functional teams and partners to tackle ambiguous problems and make forward progress.
• Strong ability to multi-task and easily context-switch in a fast-paced and ever-evolving organization with multiple work streams and projects.
• Adept at establishing trusting relationships with both internal and external partners.
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals.
• Proven track record of presenting to and influencing senior management.
• Proficiency in project management tools, content management systems, and analytics platforms.
• Passion and commitment to diversity and inclusion, inviting diverse perspectives, and promoting an inclusive work environment.
The hiring range for this position in New York, NY is $94,800 to $130,300 per year and in Washington, DC is $92,800 to $124,400 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Disney Entertainment:
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
This position is with National Geographic Partners PAY SVC, which is part of a business we call Disney Entertainment.
National Geographic Partners PAY SVC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqxqk9-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.