Location: NYC (but remote until TBD)
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. This role sits within the Ad Operations group under Customer Acquisition. The ideal candidate is able to ensure the coordination and completion of projects on time and within scope. The candidate should demonstrate an ability to stay on top of multiple high priority projects and be an excellent communicator. The candidate will be responsible for assisting the Director of Ad Operations as well as our various internal clients in understanding progress, status, and bandwidth among the Ad Operations group. The candidate will also be a key strategic lead in iterating on our JIRA implementation, with the goal of improving visibility, accountability, and distribution of work.
The Project Manager, Ad Ops will own a number of key initiatives for the ad ops team:
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, meeting all requirements
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with all internal stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with internal clients as well as other staff members
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
• Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
• Find ways to improve work processes and internal communication around key projects.
• Oversee one project coordinator
• Report daily status of high priority projects and risks to Director
• Assist Director in developing dashboard views and reports of workflow and throughput, using JIRA/EazyBI
• Manage relationships across multiple teams and find innovative ways to get things done in a fast paced environment.
• 2-4 years proven working experience in project management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Experience with Agile and other structured methodologies (i. e., Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative, RUP, or PMI).
• Experience with Project Management tools such as MS Project, Crucible, Fish-eye, SharePoint, but especially JIRA.
• Familiarity with digital marketing and ad operations a plus
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxkyv-18-204-48-64-42 in your application.