Sheet Timer - Hamster and Gretel
Production Supervisor - Monsters At Work
The Production Supervisor can be assigned to supervise a particular stage of production (usually either pre-production or post production). They supervise the Production Coordinator and the Artwork Coordinator. The overall goal of the Production Supervisor is to put together complete, thorough shipments on schedule. In Post Production, the goal of the Production Supervisor is to maintain all aspects of post from take 1 return through final delivery.
• Must have extensive experience and knowledge of pre-production, production and post-production methods on a 2D
or CG animated television series.
• An experimental, risk-taking mind-set: Must be open to thinking outside of traditional television formats and outside of the traditional linear television model.
• Familiarity with animation software, hardware, databases and asset management systems
• Experience working with overseas animation studios
• Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on production of animated programming
• Experience in a large dynamic studio
• A passion for children's programming
Work experience in a related field
Bachelor's degree in related field
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityBottom of Form
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vxeq-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.