Director - Hamster and Gretel
The Production Coordinator works on a project through the completion of pre-production. As Coordinator, they are available to help the Producers, Production Managers and or Production Supervisors on all tasks during pre-production and production (if applicable).
• Coordinate any/all of the following meetings: Storyboard Handouts, Design Meetings, Pitches, Leica Screenings, Art Approvals and any additional Production specific requests.
• Break down scripts for Storyboard Handouts and Design meetings.
• Work with the other show Coordinators and/or Production Associate to maintain artwork and production files as per standard TVA procedures.
• Enter artwork in the ''Insight'' database. Track all artwork including characters, props and location designs.
• Create, distribute and maintain the episode Design Lists throughout the production process – from Storyboard to Shipping.
• Prepare and send complete digital shipping packages of episodes to Vendor studio. Confirm receipt and follow up on any issues/questions that come back from the Vendor studio.
• Prepare and distribute necessary materials for artists that work in-house, freelance and daily call.
• Partner with Artistic Leadership to ensure that the team has what they need to complete their weekly assignments. Flag any issues/problems to the PM and AP/LP as necessary.
• Partner with the PM and/or AP/LP to ensure that all Storyboards are conformed, pitch and due dates are on track, S&P and Legal department changes are addressed and that Exec creative notes are reviewed and implemented. Communicate any production delays to the PM and AP/LP.
• Research and locate reference for the crew, as needed.
• Assist in the preparation of materials for the Vendor studio, Production Executives, and/or other Disney partners as requested.
• Partner with the PM to ensure that all show elements and production material is archived as per WDTVA and studio policy.
• Partner with the PM to attend and take notes at Retake sessions as well as distribute notes to the Vendor studio and internal production team.
• Help with event planning and crew activities as needed.
• Perform all other applicable duties as assigned by TVA Leadership and per TVA policies and procedures.
• Ability to oversee multiple tasks and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
• Mac or PC proficient.
• Microsoft Office – knowledgeable use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint
• Final Draft
• Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of SAP and Concur
Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.