Production Coordinator - Monsters At Work
The Production Coordinator works on a project through the completion of pre-production. As Coordinator, they are available to help the Producers, Production Managers and or Production Supervisors on all tasks during pre-production and production (if applicable).
• Coordinate any/all of the following meetings: Storyboard Handouts, Design Meetings, Pitches, Leica Screenings, Art Approvals and any additional Production specific requests.
• Break down scripts for Storyboard Handouts and Design meetings.
• Work with the other show Coordinators and/or Production Associate to maintain artwork and production files as per standard TVA procedures.
• Enter artwork in the ''Insight'' database. Track all artwork including characters, props and location designs.
• Create, distribute and maintain the episode Design Lists throughout the production process – from Storyboard to Shipping.
• Prepare and send complete digital shipping packages of episodes to Vendor studio. Confirm receipt and follow up on any issues/questions that come back from the Vendor studio.
• Prepare and distribute necessary materials for artists that work in-house, freelance and daily call.
• Partner with Artistic Leadership to ensure that the team has what they need to complete their weekly assignments. Flag any issues/problems to the PM and AP/LP as necessary.
• Partner with the PM and/or AP/LP to ensure that all Storyboards are conformed, pitch and due dates are on track, S&P and Legal department changes are addressed and that Exec creative notes are reviewed and implemented. Communicate any production delays to the PM and AP/LP.
• Research and locate reference for the crew, as needed.
• Assist in the preparation of materials for the Vendor studio, Production Executives, and/or other Disney partners as requested.
• Partner with the PM to ensure that all show elements and production material is archived as per WDTVA and studio policy.
• Partner with the PM to attend and take notes at Retake sessions as well as distribute notes to the Vendor studio and internal production team.
Property of Disney Television Animation. Do not duplicate. Do not photocopy.
• Help with event planning and crew activities as needed.
• Perform all other applicable duties as assigned by TVA Leadership and per TVA policies
• Ability to oversee multiple tasks and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
• Mac or PC proficient.
• Microsoft Office – knowledgeable use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft
Outlook and PowerPoint
• Final Draft
• Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of SAP and Concur
Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71k69-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.