The Production Associate works on a project through the completion of pre-production. As a PA, they are available to support the artists and production crew on all tasks during pre-production and production.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Gathering all artwork including character models, props and location designs for shipments to production facilities, including labelling, categorizing and creating final model packs for shipment.
• Organizes asset files, uploads models to Insight, preps files for Background Painters and Color Designer.
• Maintain all artwork files to be in standardized formats, including naming conventions.
• Assisting in the creation and maintenance of design lists as needed.
• Take notes at assigned meetings - conference calls (BlueJeans) with Vendor, animation launches, etc.
• Getting Director's approval on artwork.
• Providing any necessary materials for artists including reference.
• Pulling ''same as'' artwork
• Quality control for line quality in digital artwork
• Communicating any delays to Production Manager or Supervisor immediately
• Assisting in the archival of artwork once a production is complete
• Make suggestions for streamlining and improving pipelines including ideas for re-use, workflow efficiencies, and flagging complexity issues.
• Assisting in prepping materials for awards submissions
• Update and maintain production art boards.
• Maintains a helpful attitude, while showing eagerness and curiosity.
• Helps organize morale events as directed by the Line Producer / Associate Producer or Production Manager/Production Supervisor.
• Performing all other applicable duties as assigned by Line Producer or Production Manager
• Ability to oversee multiple tasks and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
• Mac or PC proficient
• Familiar with Final Draft 9.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator, ToonBoom Storyboard Pro
• Knowledgeable use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r195ym-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.