Disney Streaming Services is seeking a Product Manager I, to support the Growth team. As a Product Manager you'll be responsible for working collaboratively with other product managers defining feature requirements which you will deliver to engineering teams to create consumer-facing product enhancements.
• Help execute on product requirements documents (PRD) with distributed front end and services engineering teams
• Proactively develop working relationships with engineering, marketing, enterprise program management, quality assurance and other teams.
• Serve as an escalation and coordination point across multiple teams back to product managers
• Help the prioritization of feature development with TPMs and engineers delivering on product's feature priorities.
• Report on status of feature development into the appropriate workstream
• 0-2 years' experience as a Producer, TPM, QA Lead, Product Owner, or similar role
• Confident utilizing Agile methodologies
• Passion for user experience and design
• Excellent Project management, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong bias for action and ''get it done'' attitude
• Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success in building buy-in for an innovative, bold, strategic vision.
• Proven track record of presenting to and influencing senior management
Required Education Bachelor's degree
About Disney Streaming:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejj32-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.