Software Engineer, Web
New York, NY
Disney Streaming Services is seeking a Product Manager, Delivery to support design, marketing and onboarding features and initiatives.
As a Product Manager, Delivery, you will sit at the nexus between creative product development and acceleration of product delivery across the Star+ brand and other properties. Using your experience in facilitating, developing, and shipping complex products, you will work with the product, design and engineering teams across DSS.
• You are obsessed with the delivery of quality software, regardless of the challenges
• You promote team synergy among project team members and foster transparent communications
• You build strong relationships with front end and services engineering teams
• You display initiative and take a proactive approach at finding ways to remove barriers to move a project forward, working with product owners and engineering teams.
• You are able to work autonomously understanding the feature development life cycle and what tasks need to be completed by what milestone.
• You are an excellent communicator, capable of managing stakeholders in multiple disciplines across several global offices
• Execute on product requirements documents (PRD) with distributed front end and services engineering teams
• Proactively develop working relationships with engineering, design, marketing, enterprise program management, quality assurance and other teams.
• Serve as an escalation and coordination point across multiple teams back to product managers
• Lead the prioritization of feature development with TPMs and engineers delivering on product's feature priorities.
• Report on status of feature development into the appropriate workstream
• 3+ years' experience as a Producer, TPM, QA Lead, Product Owner, or similar role
• Experience leading a team of developers through at least one full product development cycle
• Confident utilizing Agile methodologies
• Passion for user experience and design
• Excellent Project management, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong bias for action and ''get it done'' attitude
• Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success in building buy-in for an innovative, bold, strategic vision.
• Proven track record of presenting to and influencing senior management
• Software development background a bonus
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification a bonus
• Bachelor's degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d222q2-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.