Full Time Job
Product Manager, Acquisition & Ingestion
- Full Time
Job DescriptionDisney Media & Entertainment Distribiution (DMED) is Disney's global, multiplatform media, product, technology, and distribution organization for world-class content. DMED is comprised of Disney's international media and direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including all Disney networks outside of the US, the ESPN+ streaming service, the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service and the Company's ownership stake in Hulu. The DMED Tech organization focuses on providing ground-breaking innovation and driving the strategic use and development of technology to power the DMED business, deliver world-class products and experiences to consumers around the world. The Data Platform group within DMED Tech, is charged with developing a consolidated data platform that supports DMED business stakeholders with the means to access, activate and analyze all of Disney's consumer data in a secure and compliant way.
The Product Manager role within DMED will focus on ushering data sources and datasets into a consolidation platform architecture, servicing a diverse group of stakeholders across TWDC including ad sales, marketing, analytics, among others. You provide intake, review, and roadmaps to ingest and conform to stakeholder requirements. You will be the muscle between other data product teams to the platform, ensuring data conformation delivers to the internal teams' development needs. You should also be familiar with data architecture, processing, and development cycles. You must be an analytical, articulate, and business-minded, capable of maneuvering roadblocks, executing tactically and communicating effectively to stakeholders at peer levels throughout the course of a product lifecycle.
• Coordinate with inbound data processing to deliver requirements and priorities
• Deliver on requirements and provide roadmap on warehouse and design solutions
• Create a intake, lifecycle, and release framework to support fellow data platform product teams to deliver.
• Work with internal stakeholders to modify, change, or migrate upstream systems
• Must have experience in data product management, platform development, data technology, analytics and/or consulting in a related field.
• Must have familiarity with data storage, big data processing (Druid, Kafka, Snowflake, Redshift, etc.), and modeling techniques (star schema, data vault, OLAP), etc.
• Experience managing engineering and vendor relationships as well as building out requirements.
• Familiarity with data ingestion APIs, data sharing technologies, and warehouse infrastructure and development
• Demonstrated experience with running complex developments across a matrixed organization.
• Exposure and familiarity with digital engagement, exposure, and campaign data as well as linear viewership and exposure data.
• Bachelors Degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y87z-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.