Performance Marketing Manager
New York, NY
The Performance Marketing Manager serves as a liaison between regional teams and the centralized global teams to co-create cohesive and profitable marketing strategies, develop processes that streamline operations and promote marketing at scale, and continuously monitor and optimize performance to maximize subscriber growth.
The position involves a variety of tasks, including contributing to the marketing strategy and media plans, monitoring competitive trends, analyzing KPIs, and collaborating cross-functionally with all tactical and operational teams (e.g. channel teams, finance, legal, product, etc) to ensure that marketing plans and international strategic initiatives are executed effectively and consistently across the regions.
• Manage the relationship with the regional marketing team and work closely on developing the marketing strategy and coordinating execution between awareness, earned and paid media
• Analyze marketing and subscriber performance relative to forecasts to provide recommendations for optimization
• Work with analytics, media and regional team to uncover insights and pursue value opportunities
• Evaluate market trends and compile detailed competitor analysis (marketing tactics, offers, positioning, pricing, etc) and creative audits (marketing campaigns, landing pages, etc) to inform strategy and testing.
• Ensure that marketing campaigns leverage best in class tactics and the full capabilities of our ad and tech stacks
• Identify any inefficiencies or bottlenecks in workflows and collaborate with operating teams on further streamlining creative development, localization and deployment
• Partner with the central and regional teams to codify, share and scale insights globally
• 5+ years of hands-on performance marketing experience
• International experience, preferably in subscription marketing or ecommerce
• Experience working with marketing technology, ad operations and creative teams
• Good understanding of the different areas of marketing (e.g. market research, digital media planning, testing, performance analysis, etc)
• Strategic mindset and proven ability to identify opportunities that drive high return
• Strong quantitative skills and proficiency with data analysis tools
• Must be extremely well organized and detail oriented
• Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize and manage complex projects under pressure
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.