Disney Streaming is a business unit within the Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) segment at The Walt Disney Company, which oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company's international operations and direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including Disney+, ESPN+, and the upcoming general entertainment international offering Star. Our core mission is to deliver the unparalleled storytelling created by our renowned content partners across The Walt Disney Company to global audiences by giving them the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth for Disney Streaming globally. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media and Adtech landscape. This role sits on the Global Performance Marketing Operations team's focus is to provide strategies, processes, and technologies that will enable Disney+ and ESPN+ performance marketing to scale globally with consistency and excellence. The team provides both tactical and strategic support across a variety of functions including adtech, data and audience strategy, analytics and core operations to drive more efficient and effective customer acquisition efforts across the globe.
• Manage critical aspects of the Performance Marketing Go-To-Market launch process across MarTech, Analytics and Legal
• Help the development of the MarTech roadmap and capabilities to support the overall Disney Streaming Services business
• Manage prioritization and requirement gathering of new data analytics requests
• Collect, manage and prioritize business requirements from the Performance Marketing team
• Work with EPM team to ensure proper tracking of all critical marketing technology initiatives
• Manage the cross functional tag manager process from end to end
• Partner closely with Performance Marketing team on all cross functional initiatives
• Support the marketing functions of the global rollout of Disney Streaming products
• Holistic project management support for the Performance Marketing Operations team utilizing tools such as Jira and Smartsheets
• Minimum of 5-7 years experience
• Strong background in Marketing and Advertising Technologies and their applications to scale performance marketing organizations
• Experience working across a wide variety of marketing channels
• Experience sourcing vendors, drafting RFPs, and working with internal teams to conduct due diligence
• Demonstrated background for delivering business efficiencies specifically in assisting performance marketing teams achieve customer acquisition and retention goals.
• Ability to determine resource needs and recommend solutions