The Business Operations team is responsible for critical areas of operating the Disney Streaming organization, including program management of major business initiatives, reporting across the organization and implementing procedures and processes to help Disney Streaming run efficiently at scale.
• This coordinator position will work with Partner Operations Lead on end-to-end management of Promotional and Wholesale partnerships by assuming key operational tasks, including but not limited to uploading copy and creative assets, managing legal approval requests and supporting the maintenance of source-of-truth briefs for internal and external campaigns.
• Be a strategic business partner to internal key stakeholders such as Marketing, Marketing Operations, Commerce Operations, Product, Customer Service and Legal to support the progression of key initiatives.
• Craft Partner Ops runbooks and process docs to provide relevant and informative consultation to internal and external partners on redemption based, API billing-integrated or API migrating partners.
• Support Partner Operations Lead with the end-to-end management of Partnership Campaigns by assuming operational tasks, including ticketing engineering requirements, uploading copy and creative assets and maintaining a source-of-truth tracker for campaigns in execution
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to Legal, Engineering, Product, Marketing, Marketing Operations, Commerce Operations and other across the organization to drive key deliverables forward
Project and Process Management
• Project management of initiatives including establishing project plan, tracking progress and documenting milestones
• Implementation and documentation of business processes with a focus on operational efficiency and global scalability
• Accuracy and organization of processes and documentation that will reduce operational risks; implementing additional launch readiness measures for partnerships and other key offer-based initiatives
• Be a strategic business partner to internal key stakeholders such as Marketing, Customer Service and Legal, along with other key internal partners, to support the progression of key initiatives.
• Work internationally across regional teams to support the global pipeline of partnerships.
• 1-3 years' work experience
• Excellent project management, organizational, and communications skills
• High proficiency in Google Office Suite, particularly Google Slides. Adept at creating professional visualizations of data, processes and information
• Ability to work internationally across time zones and regions, with a mindset towards global scalability
• Highly effective oral and written communication and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
• Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and a global network of internal and external partners
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, supporting new products and businesses
• Digital subscription business and/or entertainment industry experience a plus
• Experience working with project management tools such as Atlassian JIRA, Smartsheet, and Asana
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k1o9-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.