Manager, Landing Page Optimization
New York, NY
Disney Streaming Services is a leading technology services and video streaming company owned by The Walt Disney Company, MLB Advanced Media and the National Hockey League. Disney Streaming Services is passionate about the high-quality experiences and monetization results we deliver for our customers, their audiences and our fans. By driving technological innovations, Disney Streaming Services aspires to become the leading distributor of direct-to-consumer live entertainment and the premier provider of video streaming solutions globally.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth to Disney Streaming Services. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
• Brainstorm and research targeting and copy ideas for specific campaigns, including new betas and opportunities with our partners
• Assist with training associates & coordinators on the team and oversee their career development
• Manages a team of professional level employees
• Develop, document, and implement Paid Social media best practices within accounts
• Constantly learns about social trends, able to identify untapped opportunities for brands within social and digital platforms, and eager to educate agency and client teammates about them
• Able to connect social smarts to other aspects of digital strategy, e.g. website development, e-Commerce, mobile, etc.
• Able to own, develop, and present strategic social plans and frameworks with minimal oversight
• Confident presenter and storyteller who can effectively convey POVs and strategies to internal teams and external stakeholders
• Develops and fosters strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Conducts social competitive audits with support from Jr. Strategist
• Strong organizational skills - effectively manages multiple projects simultaneously
• 5+ years paid social advertising experience
• 3+ years of people management experience
• Social Media Connoisseur! Curious and passionate about finding new solutions to new and emerging communication and marketing solutions in digital (i.e. the emergence of performance marketing, user experience design in digital, et cetera)
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Excellent verbal and written skills; uncommon organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
• Global experience preferred
• Must have experience with direct response campaigns
• Strong strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to leverage insights to draw sound conclusions and recommendations
• Mastery of social platforms (Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School, etc.)
• Experience with 3rd party campaign management platforms (i.e. Sprinklr, Nanigan's, etc.)
• Experience managing multiple direct reports and developing talent for the next level
• Ability to strategically assess new opportunities and make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
• Prior experience using excel for data management and/or budgeting a plus.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
• Most importantly, eager to learn, adaptable, and have a strong interest in the entertainment industry
Bachelor of Arts
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.