Location: NYC (but remote until TBD)
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
• Develop and implement paid social strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
• Successfully apply paid social strategy and manage within social channels (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
• Oversee strategy, campaign structure, paid media optimizations, and ad content (including strategic recommendations on creative content and messaging)
• Optimize budget across platforms and tactics to deliver positive return on marketing spend
• Track, monitor, and optimize performance against key KPIs
• Research, develop, and test new audience segments (i.e. retargeting, lookalikes, custom audiences, etc.)
• Support ongoing creative and landing page experimentation and testing
• Recommend new paid social and potential influencer strategies
• Develop and implement QA process
• Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact paid social campaigns and initiatives
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
• 2+ years paid social advertising experience.
• Global experience preferred
• Deep knowledge of & mastery of social platforms (Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School, etc.)
• Experience with 3rd party campaign management platforms (i.e. 4C, Nanigan's, etc.)
• Working knowledge and experience with DoubleClick bid manager
• Must have experience with direct response campaigns
• Ability to partner with analytics team to use real-time data, testing, and campaigns learnings to effectively optimize and manage campaigns
• Ability to strategically assess new opportunities and make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g678en-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.