Location: NYC (but remote until TBD)
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The paid media testing pod sits at the intersection of marketing planning, creative strategy, media buying, and media measurement and is responsible for developing testing plans that deliver on growth goals. The ideal candidate has experience running paid media experiments (A/B tests, conversion lift tests, geo experiments, etc) and demonstrates familiarity with digital media buying, an analytical mindset, a proven record of cross-team collaboration, and a passion for experimentation.
• Partner with multiple stakeholders across the marketing organization to develop testing roadmaps that maximize business impact
• Collaborate with the marketing analytics and paid media teams to develop, execute, and measure experiments across a variety of digital media channels
• Distill test results into actionable recommendations, and monitor the scaling of successful test strategies
• Socialize learnings across the organization in a clear and concise manner
• Analyze current media performance to identify new areas of opportunity for testing
• Assist with developing media testing playbooks / reference materials and educating teams on experimentation best practices
• Work with media vendors to understand the shifting media targeting and measurement landscape
• 2+ years experience in a media planning/buying, media analytics, or a related role
• Experience with performance marketing campaigns. Entertainment or direct to consumer (DTC) experience is preferred
• Global marketing experience is preferred
• Understanding of paid media optimization levers, including creative, audience, bidding strategies, account structure, etc.
• Experience with A/B tests, conversion lift tests, geo experiments
• Basic understanding of hypothesis testing and related statistical concepts
• Familiarity with various media measurement methodologies (multi-touch attribution, media mix modeling, last touch, etc).
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Exceptional Excel skills
• Spanish language fluency a plus
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89b4m-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.