Paid Search Marketing Associate
New York, NY
Location: NYC (but remote until TBD)
Disney Streaming Services is a leading technology services and video streaming company owned by The Walt Disney Company, MLB Advanced Media and the National Hockey League. Disney Streaming Services is passionate about the high-quality experiences and monetization results we deliver for our customers, their audiences and our fans. By driving technological innovations, Disney Streaming Services aspires to become the leading distributor of direct-to-consumer live entertainment and the premier provider of video streaming solutions globally.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth to Disney Streaming Services. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, cross-channel, and seasoned planning skill set to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
This is an entry level role on the Paid Media team.
• Partner with regional paid media associates and provide support on paid media planning
• Support country leads on paid media initiatives with a focus on acquisition based paid media planning
• Work with regional teams on pacing of country specific goals
• Work with paid media team members to collect performance information, strategic recommendations, and performance data into cross-channel viewpoint
• Support paid media planning and cross-channel strategies to drive subscriber acquisition & efficiency
• Coordinate regional teams to support full funnel paid media strategy (awareness & acquisition)
• Work closely with regional market teams on region specific challenges
• Develop presentations to articulate cross-channel performance
• Influence, collaborate and directly work with regional and market team members
• Ensure country level support of paid media strategy across existing channels (i.e. Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, Audio, Video)
• Coordinate of key media partners to develop regular business reviews with regional teams
• Monitor goals and delivery from paid media efforts at a country level
• Work in tandem with paid media buying team to ensure optimizations & learnings are being communicated to the regions
• Schedule regular cadence meetings with regional leads to provide latest performance information & take notes & send out action items
• Identify, prioritize, and articulate paid media campaigns and initiatives
• Contribute to strategy, campaign structure, paid media optimizations, and ad content (including strategic recommendations on creative content, audience targeting & messaging)
• Explore new paid media tactics & concepts
• Develop presentations & present to regional teams showcasing cross-channel viewpoints
• 0-1 years' cross-channel paid media experience including a combination of performance marketing budgeting and planning, and hands-on-keyboard execution
• Some knowledge of major search engines: Google Ads, Microsoft, Apple Search
• Some knowledge of programmatic ad buying within multiple DSPs (i.e. Verizon, Trade Desk, etc.)
• Some knowledge of established & emerging social platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tik Tok, etc.)
• Some knowledge of in-platform knowledge of programmatic buying, audience creation, campaign management and in-platform optimization techniques
• Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products
• Highly quantitative with the ability to make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
• Excellent PowerPoint deck building skills & presentation skills
• Deep knowledge of global regions (EMEA, APAC, LATAM, US/CA)
• Speak language/languages of various global regions
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vyx9-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.