Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We're looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It's a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come and be a part of the team that's powering play.
The Network team keeps Hulu's network infrastructure operating at top efficiency. We are looking for Network Engineer to join our infrastructure as a service team. We build infrastructure and platforms that enable developers to build, automate, host and monitor their services in our data centers. We also help architect the distributed content platform to store, transcode, and deliver petabytes of videos on commodity hardware. If building and troubleshooting high performance networks and servers excite you, come join us to build and expand our platform, data centers, and cloud environments to support the next generation of Hulu.
• Contribute to the expansion of Hulu's network and server infrastructure.
• Develop tools and processes to reduce operational costs and increase operational efficiencies.
• Work with other team members to build and maintain a secure, high performance, high availability network services.
• Provision, administer, monitor, and maintain networks in data centers and cloud environments.
• Collaborate with developers in an open creative environment.
• Participate i n a 24x7 on-call support rotation.
• Minimum 8 years of experience working across multiple levels of networking stacks.
• Expert in designing and implementing routing and switching in large-scale, multi-vendor networks.
• Strong scripting skills with intense knowledge of internet protocols, services and standards.
• Experience in configuring and maintaining networking stack in Public Cloud platforms.
• Solid understanding of network automation, telemetry, and SDN (Software Defined Networking).
• Ability to diagnose and resolve product, hardware and performance issues independently.
• Knowledgeable in network security standards, best practices, and implementation of them to operating procedures and configurations.
• Experience with any of the following technologies and standards i s preferred but not required:
• Juniper and Arista switches
• Palo Alto Network Firewalls
• Citrix Netscaler and AVI load balancers
• IPv6 and Multicast
• Ansible and Terraform
• Experience in developing and maintaining network automation and telemetry solutions
• Strong understanding of microservices architecture and networking
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbv35-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.