How you will contribute to our magical experience? :
This position will contribute to marketing campaigns execution for Star+ in Argentina. The role will implement marketing plans aligned with the strategy defined for Star+ brand, the general Disney Streaming Services strategy and original content campaigns. The role holder will need to successfully coordinate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders in Argentina and Latin America. The ideal professional for this role is passionate about films, TV series, sports and live events, with previous experience in global brands. This position will be responsible for coordinating diverse marketing efforts such as: campaign asset management, ongoing initiatives execution, vendors briefing, follow up, budget control, and invoice payments.
Open role in Argentina & other Disney Latam alternative locations.
The Marketing Supervisor, Star+ will be responsible for:
• Permanent contact with regional marketing teams to ensure Star+ marketing efforts are consistent with the overall objectives.
• Control marketing budgets for Star+.
• Work closely with internal partners to control the execution of the marketing plan.
• Supervise and coordinate marketing materials production together with advertising agencies, producers and internal creative teams.
• Coordinate and identify local synergy opportunities and operational deliveries such as – spots, mentions, capsules and content.
• Track marketing campaigns performance to generate optimizations and learnings.
• Develop marketing presentations and reports.
• Keep project management tools and reports up to date.
• Coordinate and create purchase orders to keep all invoices right on track.
What we need from you be part of this story:
• At least 3 years of experience in similar roles.
• Passionate in sports is a must.
• Digital product marketing experience is a must.
• Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
• Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results.
• Creative, strategic, goals oriented, bold storyteller and passionate person.
• Team-player professional with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Advanced level of English is a must.
• Advanced knowledge in Power Point, Keynote & Excel.
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.