As part of the Marketing Operations & Tech team, the Marketing Operations Manager for Platforms drives the execution and campaign delivery of our lifecycle communications to enable the initiatives and objectives of our marketers. In addition, this role administers user lifecycle messaging tests to drive experimentation and draw learnings from strategies defined by our marketers. This role is a hybrid of skill sets, which include: hands-on coding, test instrumentation, marketer strategy thought-partner, and user advocate - leveraging expert internal resources when appropriate. A successful Marketing Operations Manager maximizes message utilization while balancing the needs of users and internal stakeholders using a measured collaborative approach.
• Define a roadmap for new messaging features and work with engineers to prioritize new feature requests.
• Run day-to-day platform management for Braze and work with cross functional teams including product, dev, creative, and legal to release new features
• Work with creative teams to build library of push notification and in-app messaging templates
• Maintain expert knowledge of push notification and in-app messaging trends and best practices
• Execute messaging optimization and best practice adoption
• Coordinates with market strategist in the creation and management of the marketing campaign process for the purpose of driving video content engagement from our subscribers
• Create, drive and manage project plans with clearly defined deliverables and resources, coordinate work streams and dependencies, track and communicate progress, identify obstacles and ensure they're addressed
• Monitor messaging programs and campaign and mitigate or flag issues to partners
• Traffic messages utilizing targeting capabilities while balancing against business goals
• Implement and audit all analytic encoding to enable messaging effectiveness
• Drive and provide messaging reporting and run adhoc analysis when requested
• Ensure all messages conform to GDPR, and other legal or compliance requirements
• 5+ years in marketing executing lifecycle channel optimization and insights with email, push, SMS, and in-app
• 3+ years of experience managing experience of CTV/OTT, native mobile and web apps
• Own the UAT process and serve as the gatekeeper before any new messaging feature
• An understanding and administration of message testing best practices
• Attention to detail, with an ability to identify issues and implement remedies
• Proficiency of building HTML emails from assets files, make message template adjustments and has the ability to articulate more complex needs to developers
• Capable of conveying even the most complex concepts in simplified, easy to understand, and digestible terms
• Passion for velocity, enabling the team to scale through superior project management
• Analytic orientation and curiosity, using insights to drive your next course of action
• Superior communication and copywriting skills
• Experience supporting a globally distributed stakeholder team
• Be a highly organized, highly methodical and strong team player
• Be able to multitask and handle simultaneous projects, have exceptional problem solving skills and display composure under stress
• Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed user expectations and enable marketers
• You have a high-bar for quality, continuous improvement, and ability to adapt as we scale.
• SQL or other query language
• Scripting (e.g. AMPscript, Liquid)
• Statistical analysis
• Proficient in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Kochava and /or other lifecycle marketing platforms, ideally certified in one main platform
• Experience in releasing apps to the Apple Store, Google Play Store, Amazon, Roku and others.
• Working knowledge of compliance requirements
• Proficient in agile methodologies and working knowledge of Jira/Confluence
• Language fluency in Spanish
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, IT, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent practical experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o5nm-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.