Disney Streaming is a business unit within The Walt Disney Company's Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) segment that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Stream is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company's direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service, programmed in conjunction with ESPN; Disney+ streaming service; and Star+, the forthcoming general entertainment and sports streaming service for Latin American markets. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
Disney Streaming is seeking a Marketing Associate to help expand and optimize marketing landing page experiences for Disney+ in the Asia Pacific region. The ideal candidate for this role has experience managing content for a large complex organization with a broad set of stakeholders and will has strong organizational, prioritization, and communication skills. In this role, you will be a key contributor to growth and optimization of the Disney+ sign up funnel.
• Create and update marketing landing pages for Star+ and Disney+ globally
• Coordinate with regional and local teams to ensure that their requirements are met and content is optimized for local markets
• Coordinate with the Product Marketing and Marketing Design teams to ensure that assets for marketing landing pages are delivered on schedule and to specification
• Contribute ideas to the landing page and sign up funnel experimentation roadmap
• Work with the Marketing Experimentation team to set up, QA, launch, and stop A/B tests
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with peers on the Paid Media, Product Marketing, Marketing & Experimentation Analytics, Brand Marketing, Product Development, Program Management, and Creative teams
• Minimum 2 years experience in acquisition and growth or performance marketing
• Experience with CMS platforms for landing page management
• Experience with planning and executing A/B tests
• Experience with Optimizely or other enterprise experimentation platforms
• Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
• Proficient in agile methodologies and working knowledge of Jira/Confluence
• Attention to detail, with an ability to identify risks and issues and quickly recommend and implement solutions
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed expectations
• Experience supporting globally distributed stakeholders
• Experience working on a subscription-based business
• Experience with marketing SVOD services and content
• BA/BS degree or equivalent business and operational experience
Disney Streaming is an equal opportunity employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8135k-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.