Hulu's Finance team is seeking a Manager, Strategic Growth who will be an outstanding addition to our high-performing group. In this role, you will support Hulu's business growth through driving an integrated understanding of our subscriber profitability and customer lifecycle, as well as become an authority on running a subscription-based business and drive leading-edge insight into its financial management and commercial growth. The right person for this role has proven experience supporting and influencing executive decision-making based on rigorous economic analysis, exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, is an outstanding communicator, and a creative strategic thinker with a bias towards action. If you are someone seeking a critical role where you will help inform top-level decision-making across a highly successful, fast growing technology company, then this is a great role for you!
• Drive cross-functional projects with leadership partners across Business Development, Marketing, Analytics, and Product to develop insights that uncover subscriber growth levers and deliver customer value at scale.
• Identify and craft Hulu's go-to-market strategies and pricing & promotion decisions through robust economic analysis.
• Support Hulu's rapid business growth by establishing a comprehensive understanding of subscriber economics and performance measurements, and leverage insights to optimize financial growth and overall business performance.
• Formulate new analyses and opportunities making use of customer lifetime value, portfolio profitability, and data analytics to build business cases and drive key initiatives.
• Lead ad hoc analyses to inform financial and strategic decisions around product & deal valuations, churn, and retention.
• Develop executive-ready materials / storylines, and surface actionable recommendations to senior management to steer alignment in Hulu's commercial decision-making and growth strategy.
• Collaborate with business partners across The Walt Disney Company's streaming entities to improve cross-platform efficiency
• Provide direct oversight to help mentor and support junior team members' professional development.
• 5-7 years of professional experience with proven success in driving and influencing economic decision making
• Prior experience in a consulting firm, investment bank or other high-intensity work environment is a plus
• Bachelor's degree with a major in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Engineering, Mathematics, or another quantitative field
• Experience in driving growth and expansion in the digital / media space
• Outstanding quantitative & analytical abilities and proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate, high-quality work
• High level of curiosity and self-motivation in digging deeper into data / trends and driving impactful insights
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact across all levels and support decision-making
• Bias towards proactivity with comfort in problem-solving and navigating through ambiguity
• Experience in media, tech or with subscription business models
• Proficiency in SQL
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo54x-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.