We are seeking an enthusiastic, data-driven consumer insights professional to join our Product Marketing Intelligence team. In this role, you will be responsible for research that supports our product development and messaging strategy. The right person for this role has proven experience with primary research design and execution, a passion for improving subscriber experience, exceptional analytical problem-solving skills, a bias toward action and is an excellent communicator. An ideal candidate also has experience with Net Promoter Score, or other CX tracking programs and previous industry experience in either Technology or Entertainment.
If you someone seeking an opportunity to use consumer insights to impact Product and Marketing decisions for one of the world's most beloved brands, then this could be a great role for you!
• Oversee day-to-day operations of the Disney+ customer experience tracking program, with the support of a third-party supplier partner
• Partner with the Data Team to conduct additional analysis of topics identified through subscriber feedback
• Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers to identify research opportunities and conduct ad-hoc projects in response to important business questions
• Take on ad-hoc quantitative studies that are necessary to guide new understanding or prioritize business tasks. Translate research into actionable insights, packaging research findings and recommendations for all stakeholders
• Collaborate with other internal consumer insights teams to identify opportunities for synergy, shared resource, and pooling insights to tell a larger story
• Well versed in various marketing research methodologies, with proven excellence in quantitative design and execution
• Familiarity with data analysis tools and processes
• Excellent reporting skills: ability to distill raw data into actionable insights, and create clear, concise and actionable reports
• Highly cross-functional: experience servicing multiple teams, and adapting insights for each audience
• A can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw72pk-3-231-230-177-42 in your application.