Disney Streaming is a business unit within The Walt Disney Company that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company's direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service, programmed in conjunction with ESPN; the Disney+ SVOD service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
• Oversee and manage a team in the development and implementation of both paid social strategies to drive global subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
• Ability to collaborate with cross-regional teams and manage multiple countries
• Supervise the management of robust portfolio within paid social channels, while exploring growth of new channels
• Lead channel strategy, campaign structure, optimizations, and ad content (including strategic recommendations on creative content and messaging)
• Provide ongoing training, feedback, and coaching to direct reports in order to improve individual as well as team development
• Compile education collateral and lead internal sessions on latest paid media trends and advancements
• Optimize budget across platforms & placements to deliver positive return on marketing spend
• Develop and test new audience segments (i.e. retargeting, lookalikes, custom audiences, etc.)
• Support ongoing creative and landing page experimentation and testing
• Recommend new paid media tactics, concepts, and approaches to inform broader marketing strategy
• Collaborate cross-channel, with larger paid media team, to align on performance trends to ensure holistic team success
• Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact paid media campaigns and initiatives
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
• 6+ years paid media & acquisition experience required, with at least 3 years paid social experience; media agency experience preferred
• Direct response experience a must
• Hands-on keyboard executional experience in Meta, TikTok, Snap, Twitter
• Global/international media buying experience
• Comprehensive in-platform knowledge of paid social buying, audience creation, campaign management and in-dash optimization techniques
• Strong understanding of 3rd party tracking, serving, and attribution technologies, primarily Google's Campaign Manager, Adobe Analytics, and Kochava
• Data and yield analysis skills (DMP) experience
• Ability to strategically assess new opportunities and make data-driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy4qj3-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.