Location Designer - Phineas & Ferb (Disney Television Animation)
• Work closely with Art Director and/or Location Design Lead to create scene set designs, floor plans, orthographic designs with multiple angles as needed
• Review storyboard panels to create rough designs of backgrounds required for the episode. Review designs with Art director and/or Location Design Lead to revise designs as needed. Provide final cl ean version of approved design
• Resolve design problems with Supervisors
• Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure cost effective, timely production
• Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
• A portfolio demonstrating your knowle dge of architecture, set design, perspective and the understanding of the 3D dynamic space (foreground, middle ground, background)
• Knowledge of drawing software that includes Photoshop, Illustrator, and 3D technology, where applicable
• Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Job Location: Burbank, CA
The hiring range for this union position in Glendale, California is $51.61to $60.21 per hour, which factors in various geographic regions. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors.
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Se xual Orientation/Gender Identity
About Disney General Entertainment Content:
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company's streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business we call Disney General Entertainment Content.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rob9b3-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.