• Work closely with Art Director and/or Location Design Lead to create scene set designs, floor plans, orthographic designs with multiple angles as needed
• Review storyboard panels to create rough designs of backgrounds required for the episode. Review designs with Art director and/or Location Design Lead to revise designs as needed. Provide final clean version of approved design
• Resolve design problems with Supervisors
• Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure cost effective, timely production
• Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
• A portfolio demonstrating your knowledge of architecture, set design, perspective and the understanding of the 3D dynamic space (foreground, middle ground, background)
• Knowledge of drawing software that includes Photoshop, Illustrator, and 3D technology, where applicable
• Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Bottom of Form
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkm6m-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.