Localization Manager (PH)
The Artwork Localization & Design Operations team creates language-specific assets for international markets by adapting the original versions (OV) of title logos, platform artwork, print mechanicals, and static creative assets. Our team is comprised of title artists, graphic designers, quality control specialists, and project managers that specialize in international design standards and creative process development.
Please note- This is a Project Hire role and details will be discussed during the interview process.
Describe what the person will do in the role - how he/she will impact the organization.
• Owns the Artwork Localization workflow, schedules and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
• Oversees Artwork title production process from order intake to end of servicing
• Determines job priority based on client requests & oversees accuracy of marketing order forms
• Responsible for managing client expectations and relationships
• Reports Quality Control (QC) issues and renegotiates deliverables
• Maintains artwork specifications for all orders
• Liaises with partners and production teams to communicate needs and resolve issues
• Primary point of contact and escalation for artwork orders
• Analyzes, assesses, and reports production metrics
• Assists with system access and troubleshooting
• Localization Organization Key Processes Owner
Responsibilities and Duties of the Role
• Oversees the process of Artwork intake requests and determines job priority based on client expectations
• Oversee vendor interaction, accountability, delivery and milestones
• Facilitates internal and external client communication globally on key project updates, milestones, and deliverables
Required Education, Experience/Skills/Training:
Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a relevant subject or equivalent amount of professional experience
Minimum requirements include:
• 5 years of experience managing multiple projects in Graphic Design and/or Localization industries
• Familiarity with workflow automation and digital asset management systems (Airtable, Smartsheet)
• Proficiency with Adobe Suites: Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional
• Strong organization skills and detail-orientation
Preferred requirements include:
• Technical and visual ability to conduct Quality Assurance and Quality Control reviews and interpret tech specifications to studio standards
• 3 years of experience working within the entertainment marketing industry and/or streaming industry
The hiring range for this position in California is $92,700 to $113,300 per year based on a 40 hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Disney Entertainment & ESPN Technology:
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Entertainment & ESPN Technology.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r15vev-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.