The Portfolio Management group oversees DE&E Technology's portfolio strategy and processes for capital and expense. The Lead Portfolio Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining projects for DE&E Technology's alignment to evolving business priorities and changing budgetary requirements. This role collaborates closely with Global Program Management (GPM), Strategic Planning, and Senior Business Leaders to maximize benefits for project reporting and consolidation.
The Lead Portfolio Analyst reports to and receives direction from the Manager / Senior Manager, Portfolio Management.
• Participate in creating the Capital Portfolio of work and the Capital Budget
• Work with stakeholders to collect, build, and validate Long Range Plan, Annual Budget, and Quarterly Forecast information
• Coordinate with GPM to capture all resource allocations per project
• Perform evaluations and analysis of the active portfolio to ensure consistent alignment with business goals and budgets. Proactively identify financial trends, recommend adjustments, and signal potential issues as necessary to stay on budget
• Communicate regularly with Accounting and Finance departments in the tracking, reporting and analysis of budgets and forecasts
• Generate detailed project reports for stakeholders as needed, and ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of data
• Develop and maintain the project approval process
• Maintain and govern the list of Technology programs reflecting performance of projects within the portfolio
• Process new work requests and ensure work is prioritized based on business need, budget, and resource availability
• Provide support to DE&E Technology Functional Group(s)
• Perform monthly resource allocations from expense to capital
• Perform monthly capital accruals
• Review the procurement of goods and services to ensure alignment with Disney policies and confirm they are within budget
• Assist the Fixed Assets team in the capitalization of assets and confirm all relevant details with project leads
• Periodic special projects
• Proactive resolution of issues related to the portfolio of work and/or the budget
• Escalation of issues as appropriate
• Regular communications with Portfolio Management team, peers, and DE&E Technology managers
• Assure compliance with tax, legal, asset accounting and TWDC policies and procedures
BS in Business or related field. Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. Strong analytical skills, including expertise in Microsoft Excel as well as other MS Office programs. Thorough understanding and experience with Portfolio Management and Project Accounting concepts and practices. Familiarity with corporate accounting software such as SAP, and presentation software such as Keynote is a plus. Minimum 7+ years' experience.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj736b-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.