Disney Streaming is a business unit within The Walt Disney Company that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company's direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service, programmed in conjunction with ESPN; the Disney+ SVOD service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth for Disney Streaming Services. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
We are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our acquisition focused influencer campaigns. The promotion of Disney Streaming Services products will take place through partnership with influencers and digital channels (Paid Social, Display, etc.). The ideal candidate will have experience in e-commerce and influencer marketing and a passion for all things marketing and social media. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding influencer marketing and performance marketing. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our influencer marketing campaign. This is a highly collaborative role which will work across the Disney business.
• Develop & implement strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency via influencer campaigns.
• Execute, manage, and optimize influencer campaigns to meet or exceed strict direct response goals.
• Coordinate with other Paid Media marketing teams to create cohesive marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Collaborate with brand, legal, and other cross-functional teams for campaign approval and risk mitigation.
• Track, monitor, and optimize performance against key KPIs.
• Develop and manage end-to-end influencer campaigns including framing the campaign strategy, prospecting and curating talent, managing contract development, influencer relations and reporting on results.
• Innovate and advocate for new ways to expand our influencer marketing initiatives and ways we can partner with other teams to utilize these creative assets to maximize their value.
• Own direct relationships with top influencers/agencies.
• Execute and develop robust test & learn plan, based on data & analytical insights, to improve performance.
• Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact campaigns and initiatives.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property.
• 3+ years digital marketing experience working on influencer marketing.
• Experience with Paid Social advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc) is preferred.
• Experience on global brands or with influencers outside of the US (in addition to US) preferred.
• Knowledge of performance marketing space and direct response KPI's
• Strategic self-starter who is comfortable navigating white space. Must have a proven track record of driving projects from conception through implementation. Tech projects a plus.
• Strong partner with great client management skills.
• Passion for innovation, creative problem solving, and building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwbzbj-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.