About the Role:
We are looking out for finance & operations professional with understanding of sports/league management, systems and processes development, budgeting, compliance, governance, contracts, and leadership engagement. A deep understanding of tax and compliance regulations pertaining to the Sport & Entertainment industry is required.
We operate a high-quality live sports league which is watched by millions of customers across millions of devices, all of which are constantly evolving and changing. As we continue to hit milestones and increase the consumption of the league, we plan to add a long-term growth strategy for the sports league.
• Lead communication with internal finance and compliance teams
• Create operational efficiencies with internal and external stakeholders.
• Work with Marketing, Broadcast and Operations to maintain a franchise communication tracker
• Ensure all franchise deliverables and obligations are met within the stipulated timeframe
• Maintain year-round tracker for all aspect franchise deliverables and obligations
• Ensure adherence to all Legal and Compliance related company policies.
• Liaison with external franchise teams on all finance & tax matters.
• Ensure timely completion of project reports and any other audit / compliance related documentation.
• Work with finance (internal & franchise) to ensure timely generation of invoices and subsequent payments.
• Work with finance to maintain a tracker of all dues/receivables.
• Work with the team on setting yearly and project-based objectives for Mashal Sports.
• Support team on delivery of each season projects as may be required.
• Support team on commercial negotiations, research and strategy.
• Strict adherence to timelines.
• Achievement of set targets and timely execution of business processes.
• Achieving operational & cost efficiencies.
• 2-3 years' experience in finance or business operations at Sports, Media & Entertainment.
• Understanding of local and national compliance related policies.
• Good Communication & interpersonal skills (clarity of thought, comprehension)
• Good at problem solving & multi-tasking
• Meticulous & diligent
• Understand the strategic requirements of other departments / functions.
• Ability to adapt to dynamically changing circumstances
• Ability to handle high pressure situations
This position is with Mashal Sports Private Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqe3k1-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.