Disney Streaming Services (DSS) is currently seeking a Director of Growth Marketing Planning & Analysis, to join our Performance Marketing team.
As the Director of Marketing Planning & Analysis, you will provide strategic support, business insights, and recommendations to ensure continued optimization of our global media plans and budgets. The role serves as an important business driver between the central (global) buying teams, the regional marketing teams, and our finance team.
We are looking for an experienced leader with a strong financial and marketing analytical background, who is capable of managing a team that will provide critical reporting and recommendations for our senior leadership team.
• Manage bottoms up budget aggregation, taking inputs from the central media channel teams and the regional marketing teams, to provide critical budget v. actual visibility for our Performance Marketing leadership.
• Work closely with Finance to ensure accurate forecasting of both subscriber acquisition, subscriber growth, and budget allocation.
• Provide key insights and recommendations into global media optimization and investment opportunity, assessing return on marketing investment, market share potential, and other factors to drive subscriber growth across all territories.
• Develop a key understanding of customer lifetime value, working closely with Finance and Analytics to ensure marketing CPA targets are optimized by creative, channel, product, and region.
• Prepare executive reports and contribute to weekly status updates, and cross departmental presentations, and provide key inputs into weekly and monthly leadership updates.
• Model proforma impact of marketing strategies including offer testing, acquisition mix changes, and other high impact initiatives that affect customer base growth.
• Partner with the data acquisition team on a number of initiatives including reporting automation, media mix modeling, and customer insights to continually improve efficiency and performance of our global marketing investment.
• Work closely with finance, marketing agencies, and internal awareness teams to provide full visibility, reporting, and insights for Marketing spend globally, and provide a holistic view of impact, forecasting, and spend recommendations.
• A minimum of 10+ years of experience in marketing planning and analysis, with a strong background working on financial models, budgeting, forecasting, and media optimization.
• A strong understanding of customer LTV and the methodology for calculating, and implementing CPA targets.
• Superb analytical acumen with the ability to inspect, dissect and synthesize data from multiple sources to uncover growth opportunities.
• Successful communicator with experience presenting to executive management and collaborating with multiple internal teams.
• Proven leadership skills, with a successful track record of team building and developing talent
• Track record of identifying and implementing business recommendations to drive growth in a D2C environment.
• Strong written, verbal and oral communication skills to best present and shape the performance story.
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or a related field
• MBA preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71yjk-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.