We are looking for a data privacy engineering analyst to join our Data Governance team. In this role you will work to help implement controls across our data ecosystem and drive customer centric privacy solutions across our products. You will directly contribute to the success of our data strategy by working cross-functionally with data, legal, engineering and product.
At DSS, data is central to measuring all aspects of the business, and critical to its operations and growth. Data Governance works closely with data engineering, legal, back-end services and front-end technology teams to drive our governance strategy designed to ensure quality data that is both secure and compliant with internal and external compliance legal guidelines such as CCPA and GDPR.
• Build and maintain high quality processes for ongoing regulatory and compliance controls while managing compliance audits and processes
• Lead and improve our control assurance program via automated controls, audits, certifications and regulatory compliance programs
• Partner with engineering, legal and data to understand and align compliance requirements for software and analytics solutions deployed
• Build and deploy solutions for GDPR and CCPA regulatory compliance
• Guide technical and operational requirements from a data compliance perspective to inform future offerings in accordance with regulatory requirements
• Communicate risk assessment and/or audit findings to management, develop improvements in the design and effectiveness of key controls including automation
• Contribute to global, regional and local business risk initiatives aimed at improving our baseline on information protection, resiliency and controls of technology processes and services
• Contribute to the overall business risk profile working with stakeholders to reduce risk and exposure in an agile, collaborative, and well socialized manner
• Develop, maintain, and improve data platform reflecting new and emerging risks
• 2+ years' experience with data privacy/compliance, IT security, technical risk or related audits
• 2+ years of Python and SQL
• 1+ years of Cloud experience (AWS preferred) related to risk and information security or related fields
• Experience working with regulatory compliance frameworks such as GDPR and CCPA
• Understanding of native applications and micro service architecture
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and written communication skills
• Ability to evaluate risks and provide recommendations / solutions in a timely manner
• Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and security concepts, including managing compliance requirements against distributed applications on cloud infrastructure (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure).
• Familiarity with security controls for cloud automation and configuration tooling (e.g. GuardDuty, Jenkins, etc.) and data platforms and applications such as Databricks, Jupyter, Snowflake, Redshift, Airflow
• Experience in the technology, streaming or security industry
• Bachelor's degree required in information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w0p1-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.