Partner Marketing Supervisor
Buenos Aires, Argentina
How you will contribute to our magical experience? :
The Content Operations supervisor will be responsible for executing the editorial merchandising and promotion strategies for Disney Streaming Services, with a special focus on programming and merchandising strategies.
The Content Operations supervisor will be responsible for:
• Own streaming products catalogue of content control.
• Drive and operate the Disney+ programming schedule.
• Drive and operate the editorial merchandising and promotion strategies.
• Leverage market and behavior data, audience research to drive data and analytics that determine effective programming strategies
• Partner with programming data & insights to take action on findings.
• Identify audience programming gaps and audience segment opportunities.
• Create high-impact, curated programming events that leverage TWDC brands and franchises
• Own day-to-day editorial and scheduling operations, including creating and updating pages, content calendars, schedules, analytics, and other deliverables for Latam territories.
• Package scheduling strategy and planned content rollouts into summaries and/or high-level presentations for senior executives.Create and share scheduling reports on a regular basis.
What we need from you be part of this story:
• Possess +3 years of experience in similar positions.
• Advanced level of English is a must.
• Analytical mindset, ability to apply data and insights to strategy to drive results.
• Strong understanding of streaming platforms, including hands-on management of web, app, streaming, and connected devices.
• Advanced knowledge in Power Point, Excel, Google Docs, and other relevant software tools.
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.