Paid Media Associate
Remote / Virtual
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth for Disney Streaming Services. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel.
The Channel Development Manager will play a critical role in a DTC acquisition business. Specific responsibilities will include developing and execution new customer acquisition strategy, testing new acquisition channels, and fostering synergistic optimization between acquisition channels. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to be at the forefront of digital innovation and growth. This is a highly collaborative role which will work across the Disney business as well as high-profile external partners.
• Develop and implement strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion and efficiency for streaming services
• Support research and business development efforts to identify new acquisition marketing channels to test into (such as direct mail or DRTV)
• Develop business models and forecasted results to justify and de-risk potential tests
• Collaborate with existing paid acquisition channels (affiliates, display, paid search, paid social, CTV paid media) to foster better cross-pollination between channels
• Create roadmap and secure internal stakeholder support for collaboration with on-channel marketing teams for better cross-pollination between paid and owned channels (email, organic social, push, product marketing)
• Enhance ROI of influencer marketing initiatives via architecting more use of influencer creative assets across other marketing channels
• 3-5 years digital marketing experience
• Knowledge of and experience leading multiple marketing acquisition channels, both digital and offline
• Business development mindset comfortable with crafting models and forecasts
• Highly analytical mindset with an understanding of acquisition funnel, economics and profitability levers
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Strong partner or client management skills
• Passion for innovation, creative problem solving, and building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
• College degree OR equivalent years of applicable experience required
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.