• Work closely with Art Director and/or Background Paint Lead to apply color, textures and details to approved background designs
• Reference color keys established by Color Stylist to adhere to show style and guidelines
• Further the storytelling process using color, design and sense of light
• Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure cost effective, timely production
• Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
• Ability to translate reference into 2D art
• A portfolio demonstrating your ability to design and paint in a variety of styles
• Knowledge of drawing software that includes Photoshop, Illustrator, Harmony and 3D technology, where applicable
• Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Bottom of Form
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8854k-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.