The Quality Assurance team is responsible for validating all work before it goes to production, this includes software: web, mobile, connected device applications, media, non-consumer facing products and more. The Quality Assurance teams create and maintain the framework used for automation testing at DSS.
The Automation Engineer II will be responsible for building tests that are atomic, independent and can run in parallel across multiple browsers / devices in multiple locales and/or languages. Has an understanding of a CI Infrastructure (i.e. Jenkins / Hudson) and how it works. Automation Engineer II understands additional design patterns (i. e. DRY, Factories) in addition to page objects and abstraction and follows coding standards. Builds out new tests and test suite's as necessary, conferring with senior members of the department on how to handle items that they may not have seen or run into before. Mentor / coach junior members of the department as well as automation initiative individuals. Knowledge of QA tools and the ability to create and track defects. Work with other QA Analysts and Developers to ensure overall system reliability, performance, reporting and quality. Utilize various tools / frameworks in the department. Ownership of test maintenance.
• Work with other QA Analysts and Engineers to ensure overall system reliability, performance, and quality
• Build tests that are atomic, independent and can run in parallel across multiple browsers / devices in multiple locales and/or languages
• Ability to efficiently resolve engineering issues with low to moderate degrees of complexity
• Mentor / coach junior members of the department as well as automation initiative individuals.
• 2+ years working automation engineering
• Solid knowledge of digital streaming devices and industry trends.
• Experience using Java, Kotlin, or Swift
• Experience automating for mobile platforms
• Working knowledge of test automation technology overall (i.e. Selenium or Appium).
• BS or BA degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9833z-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.