As a DSS engineer, you'd work on the next big thing. That could be scaling an API to serve millions of requests per second, managing state across multiple regions, or building new mechanisms to secure our video content. Join our DSS engineering community.
You'd be joining a group with a startup feel that collaborates on breakthrough streaming media technology.
Every single day as a DSS engineer is different! On any one day you might:
• Make an immediate impact by shipping a major feature as part of a small team
• Work on projects that have direct, daily impacts on consumers.
• Build tooling and dashboards to monitor the health of your applications
• Optimize a build and release pipeline to get software to production efficiently and safely
• Meet with an industry-leading partner about a new project
• Join the crew at happy hour or screening of a new movie
• Work from home (you'd have the flexibility to do this on occasion)!
Please apply if you have:
• 1-3 years experience developing software applications
• 1+ years experience developing Scala or Java applications;
• The ability to effectively collaborate - using strengths of many
• Natural curiosity - you enjoy digging deeper to see the big picture
• Know-how in shipping products.
It would also be nice if you are:
• BA/BS in Computer Science or a related software field
• Adept at leveraging AWS cloud infrastructure
• Experienced with real time messaging platforms such as Kafka or AWS Kinesis
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yn0m-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.