Vice President, Optimization
New York, NY
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The Associate Project Manager will play a critical role assisting the Project Manager in organizing our ongoing projects and day to day trafficking operations.
• Managing the Ad Ops Jira ticket queue and Kanban board
• Assisting the Ad Operations Project Manager with developing project workback schedules.
• Organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings for projects and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
• Communicating risks, blockers and status updates to the Project Manager
• 0-1 year project management experience.
• At least a bachelor's degree in a related field of study.
• Must possess an innovative and growth-oriented mindset and excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Must be familiar with basic project management principles, agile methodology, kanban, Jira & Confluence, Google Suite, and Monday.com or equivalent.
• Experience in Ad Operations or Digital media is a plus.
• Exceptional attention to detail and aspiration towards perfection
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.