Location: NYC (but remote until TBD)
People engage with The Walt Disney Company's content, characters and stories through the great digital products that Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) builds and manages. With innovative, world-class design and engineering, we create beloved and diverse digital experiences across news, sports and entertainment.
From show clips and highlights, to video and audio streaming, and some of the world's most trusted news, analysis, commentary and scores, our industry-leading portfolio of 90+ digital products reach an average of more than 380 million users, who spend over 30 billion minutes and watch at least 3 billion videos, each month across the range of products and brands.
Associate Creative Directors on the Disney Streaming Design and Creative Marketing team work across products and IP to build cohesive, market-moving campaigns that build subscriber growth, retain customers and showcase the incredible breadth and depth of Disney Streaming.
Our mission is to deliver the best streaming experience possible, and writing is essential to that. As an Associate Creative Director (ACD) - Copy, you will lead our direct-to-consumer messaging and copywriting for ESPN+ and hone our messaging effort in product development and marketing initiatives. The ACD - Copy will be a hands-on cross functional leader collaborating with Creative Directors and Performance Marketing leaders to develop campaigns that are in line with our brand voice and speak in a way which will drive KPI's. You will develop and execute our business strategy to create best-in-class experiences for our subscribers and be an active partner in growing our teams.
Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
• Lead a cross-functional team to conceptualize multi-channel acquisition focused campaigns for ESPN+
• Collaborate with Creative Directors and designers to bring campaigns to life and ensure copy is on-brand and addresses campaign and acquisition objectives
• Foster strong relationships across departments to help strengthen campaign quality and effectiveness
• Work closely with media strategy teams and partners to maintain best practices across all touchpoints of campaigns
• Key contributor to test and learn agenda for creative and media
• Strategically lead, develop, and maintain the distinctive brand voice for ESPN+ with a strong understanding of the brand's positioning and filters
• Develop and lead fresh and engaging ways to connect with our customers through the voice of our brands across multiple channels
• 7+ years of experience as a Copywriter, 1-2+ years of experience as an ACD in a traditional or in-house agency, contributing to acquisition-focused campaign ideation, copy writing and production.
• Experience across channels such as connected TV, social media, email, landing pages, print etc.
• Strong communication skills. Clearly articulating creative ideas through discussions and documentation internally and with partners.
• Bachelor's Degree
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkw110-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.