Production Supervisor - Hamster & Gretel
The Production Supervisor works on a project through the completion of pre-production. They supervise the Production Coordinator (if applicable) and the Artwork Coordinator. The overall goal of the Production Supervisor is to put together complete, thorough shipments on schedule.
• Supervising the breakdown of the script
• Supervising the Artwork Coordinator to ensure that the design list is continually updated and distributed based on the status of the storyboard.
• Tracking the status of the production board ensuring that Board Artists are meeting their production targets.
• Conforming the storyboard as changes are made and distribute to necessary people including; artists, Artwork Coordinator, Editor, Timing Director, Color Stylist and BG Painter depending on the stage of production.
• Working with Art Director, Director and Line Producer to decide which BG's will be painted.
• Tracking color artwork ensuring that the Color Stylist and BG Painter are meeting production targets.
• Ensuring that Director reviews and signs-off on all color artwork.
• Communicating any potential problems or production delays to the Production Manager in a timely manner.
• Assembling shipments
• Preparing all shipping documentation
• Notify Line Producer and Production Management of shipments
• Work closely with the Production Manager to ensure that all pre-production materials are archived in a timely fashion.
• Performing all other applicable duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.