Location: NYC (but remote until TBD)
The Customer Acquisition team is a division within marketing tasked with driving new subscriber growth across Disney Streaming Services. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns to grow the subscriber base for Disney Streaming Services.
The Affiliate Marketing Associate will play a critical role in supporting the International Disney+ affiliate program including new market launches and global program management. Specific responsibilities will include executing the affiliate marketing program strategy, creating reports and analyzing data to identify opportunities to optimize the program, and supporting the Global Affiliate Marketing team in operational and tactical management of the channel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who want to start a career in one of the fastest growing marketing industries and be at the forefront of digital innovation and growth. This is a highly collaborative role which will work across the Disney business as well as with high-profile external partners.
• Help execute strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
• Execute strategy across affiliate ecosystem including development of sell-in documents, bounty models & contracts
• Regularly analyze data and metrics to identify key opportunities to improve KPI performance, increase scale, and enhance efficiency of marketing spend
• Support research and business development efforts to identify and establish relationships with new affiliate partners
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, key vendors, and agencies
• Support Manager of International Affiliate Marketing in operational and tactical management of the channel
• Work with regional counterparts to expand business initiatives globally
• 2 years digital marketing experience including affiliate channel management; preferably in an entertainment subscription-based business
• Knowledge of the affiliate space and how to optimize to drive performance across various affiliate models
• Highly analytical mindset with a deep understanding of acquisition funnel and performance-based marketing
• Strong partner or client management skills
• Passion for innovation, creative problem solving, and building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Go-getter with proven track record of thriving in dynamic, fast-paced digital environments
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
• Undergraduate degree
• Experience working with financial institutions and banks a plus
• Experience in the international marketing, specifically LATAM, a plus
• Sports knowledge a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11p40-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.