Location: NYC (but remote until TBD)
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The Ad Operations Technology Manager will play a critical role in automation, implementation, QA, and support of all platforms involved in tagging, tracking, and overall media technology. This role will also be tasked with automation of tasks and processes, as well as supporting our existing and growing ad technology stack. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and automation, a sense of ownership and pride in the creation of efficiencies, and a thorough understanding of the Ad Tech space.
• Building, maintaining, and supporting a suite of scripts, programs, and apps to bring automation and efficiency to the Ad Operations team and other teams within Acquisition.
• Complete ownership of the implementation and realization of the team's vision for a given piece of new automation, including soliciting feedback and iterating on development.
• Work with the other Ad Operations Managers and Director to realize our vision of automating campaign setup across all of our media platforms.
• Keep up to date with industry trends in advertising technology and relevant programming languages.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property.
• 4+ years of experience across ad operations or ad technology.
• Experience in scripting/programming with a focus on automation or ad operations or similar.
• Experience in at least one of Python/Django, Java, PHP, C#, Ruby.
• Experience implementing and iterating on processes to create efficiency.
• Experience with DoubleClick API and similar media platform APIs preferred.
• Experience with JIRA/Confluence for workflow management and documentation preferred.
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
• Passionate about our brands, including Disney, Marvel and Star Wars.
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n8e7-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.