Location: NYC (but remote until TBD)
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The Ad Operations Associate will play a critical role in managing all executional aspects of paid media campaigns pertaining to tagging, tracking, audience verification, data capture strategy, and overall media technology, to ensure the timely launch and proper execution of advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape, possesses excellent communication skills, and has the ability to ideate and collaborate across teams.
• Act as liaison with paid media teams, creative teams, and publisher partners regarding planning, tracking, scheduling and delivery of campaigns
• Work closely with manager to serve as a point of contact between ad server and internal business units
• Support all media trafficking needs by scheduling and maintaining placements, rotation of ads, and creative throughout the lifetime of campaigns
• Efficiently distribute tags, trackers, and creative assets to all media partners
• Embed additional survey, audience measurement, verification, and other tracking components for external vendors as needed
• Support daily QA and timely troubleshooting of all placements, tagging, and floodlights/vendor pixels for on-site tracking implementations to ensure proper tracking
• Educate and assist internal/external teams on proper implementation and best practices of third-party ad serving tags and systems
• Proactively communicate with all internal teams (paid media, analytics, creative, etc.) at the onset of a campaign to identify and implement all creative and technical requirements
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
• 2+ years ad operations experience either agency side or within the digital industry (inclusive of DSPs, ad serving companies, etc.), trafficking large-scale paid media campaigns
• Experience with direct response campaigns required
• Hands on experience with DoubleClick Campaign Manager third-party ad serving required
• Experience with Mobile App Tracking solutions preferred: Kochava, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.
• Experience with rich media solutions preferred: DoubleClick RM, Flashtalking, Sizmek, etc.
• Experience with third-party ad verification partners preferred: Integral Ad Science, Doubleverify, etc.
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e0m6-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.