Disney Streaming is an industry leader in providing over-the-top content solutions, including Disney+, Hulu & ESPN+. We strive to deliver live and on-demand content to consumers with innovative features and best in class reliability. The team builds the platform and applications to enable partners to bring Disney Streaming experiences to a rapidly growing subscriber base. We do this by providing developer tools, self service capabilities and live support monitoring and tracking. This team works to establish a cloud-based framework for customer interaction, support and execution worldwide.
The Live Operator Experience team is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to partner with fellow developers, product and project managers, and designers across the Operator Experience teams in order to build out our in-house automation tooling suite. This person will implement enhancements of the Content Portal, building and improving the tools our users and stakeholders utilize to verify content as it moves into out streaming platforms.
Your success depends upon:
• Your passion about product development, self-driven, highly motivated and you enjoy the independence of managing projects on your own
• You care about the customer experience and have experience building consumer facing applications
• Your ability to be collaborative and enjoy working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers
• Diligence, thoughtful, and have great oral and written communication skills
• Making wise choices and take smart risks when dealing with ambiguous requirements
• Proactivity and ability to move fast or pivot to meet the changing needs of the product
• Curiosity about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt to new technologies
• Enjoying problem solving and can use everything from data analysis to command line tools to help you identify and fix issues
• Front-end software development
• Engineering team Agile process participation
• BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum 4 years of web development experience required
• Experience developing rich, interactive and well-performing user interfaces using frameworks like React, Angular, Vue
• Experience building services using REST and GraphQL
• Previous work in a Scrum development environment
• Experience writing unit tests / implementing test driven development processes
• Experience writing Cypress test for visual automation
• Domain knowledge software deployments
• Experience with A/B Testing
• Experience developing services using Apollo GraphQL platform
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz12kq-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.