Lifecycle Program Manager, Journeys & Automation
San Francisco, CA
Disney+ is early in it's journey to redefine the future of streaming entertainment. We're looking for a creative, analytical, and collaborative product marketer to help own our early product development efforts. You'll work cross functionally with the Product, Research, Customer Service, and Marketing Teams to define what type of features we prioritize to build, what the customer experience will look like, how they will be positioned, and how they will be brought to market globally.
• Work across the Disney organization - Product, Research, Marketing, PR, and Customer Service - to drive subscriber growth, engagement, and retention through product feature development.
• Collaborate with the Product, Research, and Insight teams to develop new features that help deliver on our subscriber wants and needs to ensure we have a rich marketing calendar for the year(s) ahead, beyond content launches.
• Work with Customer Service, Analytics, Product, Research teams to help identify and prioritize ongoing feature improvements.
• Own feature naming, positioning, and the creative marketing strategy for feature launches - partner with the product, legal, and product marketing design teams to help develop the end to end customer experience, and build asset toolkits that the channel marketing teams can use to market our features in a consistent way across channels.
• Write the marketing briefs for feature go-to-markets and partner with the channel marketing teams to develop robust and coordinated launch plans, and ensure a seamless execution of those plans.
• Partner with the analytics teams to set goals and track success of key launches
• 5-8 years experience in global product marketing with robust feature development and go-to-market experience
• Strong business understanding and ability to prioritize and make trade offs based on impact
• Experienced with senior stakeholder management and presentations
• A combination of analytical and creative abilities: you're able to dive into performance data to infer a customer insight, you're able to write a quick headline in a pinch, and you can drive creative strategy for key asset
• Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities
• Able to get your foot in the door across the organization to influence cross-functional teams
• Extremely detail oriented and organized - able to manage interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track with little oversight or guidance
• Seasoned & resourceful problem solver who figures out how to get things done, even if it means navigating through ambiguity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rew8b5-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.