Disney+ is early in its journey to redefine the future of streaming entertainment. We're looking for a creative, analytical, and collaborative product marketer to help define how we stand out in an increasingly crowded marketplace and deliver a best-in-class experience for our subscriber base.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager for Disney+, you'll have end-to-end product marketing responsibility for how our brand and product show up across our key global channels. You'll partner closely with Product, Design, Data Science, Research, Customer Service, CRM, Communication, and regional marketing teams to drive subscriber engagement and retention.
• Shape the priorities and subscriber-first vision for a new team dedicated to plans and platform enhancements
• Work across the Disney organization - Product, Design, Strategy, Research, Marketing, Customer Service, Analytics - to drive subscriber engagement and retention through product development, new tiering strategies, and promotional offers
• Deeply understand our subscriber base, and synthesize key insights, analytics, and competitive intelligence across various Voice of Subscriber channels, to help inform product development, and drive audience prioritization, positioning, and go-to-market strategies for new tiering models, upsell opportunities, and churn mitigation
• Lead strategy and planning conversations with product, business operations, legal, and design to ensure our plans, in-service experiences, and offers deliver subscriber-first value
• Ensure that testing, tracking, and analysis capabilities are in place to track and evaluate business impact
• Align your team with the product, legal, and product design teams to build processes and playbooks that help streamline working models and future planning
• Share learnings across the entire product marketing team to help inform new opportunities
• You have 5+ years of experience working in product marketing, product management, management consulting, business operations, product strategy, or an equivalent function, partnering with with cross-functional partners to drive product strategy and marketing initiatives
• You have 1+ years of coaching or management experience. You empower others to grow their careers and drive business impact
• You have strong business understanding and ability to prioritize and make trade offs based on impact
• You're a highly analytical thinker and enjoy diving into quantitative analysis and subscriber data to infer customer insights, influence subscription business models, and identify new growth opportunities
• You're organized and able to manage interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams and team members on track with little oversight or guidance
• You're a connector and able to influence cross-functional stakeholders to lean into new initiatives and partner together to scale subscriber growth
• You enjoy tackling complex problems and are comfortable navigating ambiguity and suggesting a way to tackle complex problems
• You have experience working with Global teams on products and understand the different incentives teams have entering into a project and you work to drive alignment
• You have a demonstrated experience and curiosity for technical concepts
• College degree required
• MBA strongly preferred
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-revp08-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.