Strategic Partner Manager, Gaming
São Paulo, Brazil
How will you contribute to this magical experience:
Disney+ is the streaming service from TWDC, already launched with success in the US and LATAM, including Brasil, launched on Nov 17th 2020. This position contributes to the brand marketing strategy and marketing plans in Brasil for Disney+. The role will implement marketing plans aligned with the strategy defined for of Disney+ Brand and original content campaigns. The role holder will need to successfully coordinate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders in Disney Streaming Services, our Content Studios, and global partners to ensure campaigns work within the overall marketing strategy, are seamlessly executed and drive subscriber acquisition and retention.
The Sr Marketing Manager. Brand & Synergy will be accountable for:
• Lead the implementation of the Brand strategy and Marketing plans for Disney+in Brasil.
• Define and prioritize Brand campaigns for D+ aiming at driving acquisition and retention.
• Partner with product and performance marketing teams to ensure subscriber communications are aligned to brand proposition
• Coordinate regional marketing teams to ensure Disney+ marketing efforts are consistent with the overall marketing and brand framework
• Overall responsibility for the effectiveness of original content marketing campaigns, lead matrixed teams in the planning and executive
• Manage marketing budgets for Disney+
• Work closely with internal partners to leverage synergy marketing opportunities.
• Utilize data, analytics and insights to measure marketing effectiveness and drive decision making.
• Effectively build and maintain strong partnerships in a highly matrixed organization, managing multiple stakeholders
• Partner with research and analytics to continue to refine methodologies for measuring impact of all paid media and marketing efforts.
• Partner with Publicity teams to coordinate messaging and maximize exposure through earned and bought media
• Leverage existing owned digital platforms and social media channels to cultivate an audience and convert to subscribers
• Interface with the team in charge of distribution partners to help support marketing campaigns. Strategize ways to share and leverage assets and tactics.
What we need from you to be part of this story:
• Experienced in marketing to consumers and working with regional and International teams.
• Experienced in leading others in a matrixed environment.
• Digital product marketing experience is a must.
• Experience of using data driven marketing to make decisions.
• Experience of having launched and sustained major global brands, content or franchises
• Ability to manage projects from development through to completion.
• Media & entertainment marketing experience – to strategy and execution is a plus.
• Previous experience marketing episodic content either within a major television studio or SVOD service is nice to have.
• Strong creative vision and sensibilities
• Be willing to take risks to ensure creative thinking and the best outcomes possible
• Demonstrated ability to thrive working in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Able to work with limited data, create solutions and deal with ambiguity
• English is a must and spanish is a plus
• Ability to travel both international and domestic based on business needs
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.