Animation TV Animation - Administrative Assistant
The Global Content Operations team is responsible for the end-to-end workstreams of Originals, Library and Marketing assets, ensuring the proper delivery and integrity from the creators' hand-off to the ingestion and validation on Disney+, creating efficiency and seamless workflows across the entire content supply chain.
The Marketing Operations team within GCO is responsible for the ordering, tracking, and delivery of all marketing assets that wind up on Disney+ and our partner platforms. The collaborate with Marketing, PR, Product, and DMED tech to ensure that Marketing assets are delivered per spec, ingested, QC'd, and released on the platform as creatively intended. The Marketing Operations team drives automation and efficiency initiatives for the artwork process from ideation to the customer experience.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations collaborates closely with the regional Marketing teams in North America, EMEA, APAC, & LatAm to drive the process, timelines, and target milestones for Disney+ and Star/Star+ in-service artwork deliveries from Creative Marketing to Disney Streaming Services and our serving partners to support Disney title level and territory launches. They will also manage the team that orders, tracks, and QC's asset deliveries to the Disney+ and Star/Star+ platforms and our servicing partners and drive cross departmental process chances to support the evolving business needs. The Senior Manager will also support artwork process and workflows within our asset management systems (AEM, Wonderland) and drive the asset request, deliveries, and approvals in coordination with our Disney Marketing teams.
• Project manage and ensure flawless execution of artwork delivery and processing throughout entire supply chain
• Document, process, drive innovating solutions, and provide detailed status updates for marketing and content operations teams
• Implement evolving security processes for DAM (digital asset management) and delivery
• Collaborate with Content Protection to drive processes across the Disney organization
• Serve as ''go-to'' for Marketing Operations related activities
• Grow the Marketing Operations Vertical and support culture of ownership while delegating responsibilities across a team
• Manage team of Associates, Managers and other resources that will cross-functionally align within the Content Operations structure
• Create and manage project plans with clearly defined deliverables and resources, coordinate work streams and dependencies, track and communicate progress, identify obstacles and ensure they're addressed
• 7+ Years' experience in an operational role
• 2+ Years' experience in managing direct reports
• Self-starter willing to dive in to challenges and drive/propose solutions
• A collaborative spirit, especially as an expert at getting things done, all with a positive attitude
• Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and a willingness to pivot as needed
• Familiarity with marketing and artwork creation and delivery workflows
• Ability to effectively communicate with Senior leadership; providing project status, risks, corrective actions and solutions that innovate existing processes
• Ability to manage a complex workload, actively prioritizing tasks. Delegate responsibilities and tasks within the team where applicable
• Ability to question the way we do things and recommend alternative solutions that drive impact for the business
• Communicate effectively across the organization to drive process innovation
• Media Distribution Experience
• Proficiency in Content Marketing Operations for a Digital Subscription Direct-To-Consumer product
• Affinity for the brands and franchises of the Walt Disney Company
• BA/BS degree preferred
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.